How much do you charge for Birthday parties?
We do not charge extra to have your party with Brush Crazy, but we do require a $50 deposit and ask that you register at least 48 hours before your party.
Do you have “walk in" Open Paint times to paint what we want?
Yes - anytime the studio is open, you may come in and paint canvas, wood pallet signs, wood cutouts or ceramics. We will provide the project of your choice, paints or glaze, apron, step-by-step paint sheet, and guidance from one of our artists!
Please register online, 48 hours in advance, for groups of six or more people and we will reserve a table for you!
Are we allowed to bring in food and drinks?
Our studio has a wine and beer license so no outside drinks except water are aloud! Feel free to bring your favorite snacks to enjoy during class! You may have food delivered, or even catered for larger events. Remember you are painting most of the time, so finger foods are best! Adult beverages after 6 pm only.
Please bear in mind that if anyone or any group gets disrespectful to others around them with language or intoxication, they will be asked to leave the studio. Inappropriate language will never be permitted. This is a family-friendly studio even in the evenings with mostly adults - thank you ahead of time for your cooperation.
**Painters must be at least 21 to drink alcohol at the studio. Please drink responsibly.
What if I need to pay with cash or pay in studio when the class starts?
Come into the studio 48 hours in advance to register and pay for your class if you need to pay with cash.
How much notice do I need to give if I can’t make it to a class I’ve paid for?
A refund or studio credit will be issued for cancellations received more than 48 hours before the class. A studio credit will be given for cancellations less than 48 hours before the class. No-shows will not receive a refund or studio credit. Seats are transferable, but you need to notify us at least 2 hours prior to class with the name change. Please email us at email@example.com with your name, email and cell # you used for your account. Please follow up with a phone call to assure we received your email.
What size wood pallet signs do you offer, and how much do they cost?
We have a variety of different wood pallet signs and plywood cutouts starting from $15-$166. Over 200 choices!
How much are painting classes?
All prices are based on the size of the canvas or wood sign, board cutouts or ceramics. Most classes start out at $35.00.
What size canvases do you offer, and how much do they cost?
Canvas prices are as follows:
3x3 - 2 for $20 (comes with take-home display easel)
8x8 - $15
9x12 - $20
12x12 - $25
12x16 - $30
10x20 - $30
10x30 - $35
12x24 - $35
16x20 - $35
20x20 - $40
24x36 - $65
How do I earn free classes?
We currently have a rewards program. To create an account or sign in, click on My Account and fill out the form on the left side of the page.
Here are a few ways you can earn points and free classes:
1. Earn points every time you come in to make a purchase or paint!
2. Like us on Facebook for follow us on Instagram.
3. Check in at Brush Crazy on your Facebook page or Instagram every time you paint with us!
4. Refer a friend by sending them a link from your social media profile. When they come into the studio and make a purchase, then you will automatically receive more points on your account!
$1 spent = 1 point
Earn 350 points get $35 to use anyway in our studio. No cash value.
If you register your birthday month when you sign up, we will send you an e-mail letting you know we loaded a gift to your rewards and you can redeem at any time during your birthday month!
What is included with the price?
We provide the canvas, wood pallet signs, wood cutouts, ceramics, paints, aprons, instruction, plastic cups, napkins and plates. Drinks are available for sale. You go home with your project and great memories! Simple customization print out included in the price. Anything out side of normal setup has a fee.
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept credit cards, Brush Crazy Gift Cards, studio credit and cash - no checks.
How do I suggest a painting?
You can suggest a painting on the Party & Event page.
During a step-by-step class what freedom do we have?
Even though our instructors will be teaching the painting as shown, feel free to change it up however you want both in color and icons!
If you’re changing colors on your painting, please come in 15 minutes early and bring your receipt to class for check-in. Then you can choose your paint colors if they are different than the ones we are teaching for that painting.
How do I book a private party?
Before you start, please register for an account on the Rewards Page.
1. Go to the Events & Parties page and choose "In Studio Event" at the bottom of the page. Fill in the entire form before you submit the event. You need 6 or more people to book a private party. Up to 48 people per party.
2. You will receive an email with confirmation of your event and link to pay your deposit. Once the deposit is paid, you can view and choose your painting(s) from a gallery link that will be sent to you.
3. After you choose your painting, you are directed to a page that will allow you to choose and customize invitations for your event to send to your friends.
4. Events are allowed up to 3 hours, depending on the length of painting or project chosen. If the party goes beyond the allotted time there will be a charge of $50 per every half hour, pending staff & space availability.
5. No discount or promotions may be applied to a private event. Brush Crazy Rewards can be used at any time.
6. No refunds if your event is canceled less than 48 hours in advance.
7. If you would like a custom painting designed for your group, ask about our custom options. Price will be determined by the complexity of the painting.
How do I register for a class?
Choose a studio from our Locations page. To view the entire calendar of classes available for the current month, click on the calendar link. Click on a painting to view the class details and register. You must have an account to register for classes.
What is the age minimum to paint a canvas?
Step-by-step painting classes are offered for ages 7 and up. Evening classes are recommended for 18 and older, as participants are allowed to bring alcoholic beverages.
Walk-In Walk-In Open Paint does not have an age limit. If bringing younger children, please be respectful of the customers around you, and keep your children with you at all times.
Participants will pay regular price for whatever they paint, but we donate 50% to the charity of your choice. Because of the high donation rate we offer, only one non-profit 50% donor event per month. We do several events at 20% donation for any cause. If your hope is to raise as much money as possible for your cause, we highly suggest booking an event soon to secure the highest donation rate (before someone else does).